Welcome to Voss Resort – the largest ski resort in Western Norway
Voss Resort has something to offer skiers at all levels, whether you are a beginner just learning how to ski, or an experienced skier looking for something a bit more challenging.
Voss Resort is located in the heart of Fjord Norway, close to Voss town centre and only 99 km from Bergen.
The ski resort has two welcome areas; one by the gondola (Voss Gondol) in the town centre and one in Bavallen (approx 5 km frå Voss town centre).
At Voss Resort, you will find:
- 40 km of groomed ski slopes
- 11 ski lifts (including one gondola) with a total capacity of 12 000 people an hour
The gondola is located right next to Voss Station. This gives you the opportunity for a green travel from the town centre to the mountain in less than 9 minutes. The gondola is included in all of our ski passes.
- 24 ski slopes, including an international giant slalom and one SuperG slope
- Great conditions and several areas for off-piste skiing
- 18 km groomed cross-country trails
- Evening-skiing 3 days a week; Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 10,5 km of floodlight slopes, including a terrain park (green, blue, red and black)
- Three areas dedicated specifically for the kids: Trollbakken, Grebbesbakken and Badnakrokjen
- Ski school and ski rental at Hangurstoppen and in Bavallen
- Terrain park, floodlit
- Snowmaking equipment to ensure snow in most of the resort during the entire season
- 4 cafes/restaurants in the resort; Hangurstoppen Restaurant, Storastova at Slettafjellet, Varmestova in Bavallen and Hangursrestauranten
- Ski in/ski out accommodation