Evening skiing in Voss Resort
In Voss Resort you find a total of more than 10 km with floodlight slopes, including green, blue, red and black slopes.
The following slopes are floodlight during evening skiing:
- Trollbakken (green) NEW! Season 19/20
- Slettafjellet, including snow park (blue)
- Familieløypa (green and blue)
- Badnakrokjen (green)
- Alphaløypa (red)
- Storslalåmløypa (black) – closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to training.
- Grebbesbakken (green
The following lifts are available during night skiing:
- Trollbakken (magic carpet) NEW! Season 19/20
- Voss Gondol (mountain gondola) NEW! Season 19/20
- Slettafjellet (t-bar)
- Ekspressheisen (chair lift)
- Grebbesbakken (magic carpet/rolling hoop)
Opening hours evening skiing – 19/20
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 17 December*. Last evening skiing: 20 March.
Please note: no evening skiing 24, 26 and 31 December, in addition to 2 and 3 January.
- Tuesday 15:30 – 20:00
- Thursday 15:30 – 20:00
- Friday 15:30 – 21:00
Hangurstoppen Restaurant is open during evening skiing.
* Subject to change due to weather and conditions.
Please follow us on Facebook or check our daily weather report for information on open slopes.
Lift passes evening skiing – 19/20
0 – 6 years
|Day pass + evening pass /Evening pass + day pass||640,-||480,-||Free|
|Superweekend (Friday evening + Saturday & Sunday)||980,-||740,-||Free|
The gondola is included in all our ski passes (except “single trip” and “single trip summit”).
If you have a season pass in Voss Resort, evening skiing is included.
Please note that kids under the age of 6 years ski for free, but need a keycard.