Evening skiing in Voss Resort
In Voss Resort you find a total of 11 km with floodlight slopes, including green, blue, red and black slopes.
The following slopes are floodlight during evening skiing:
- Trollbakken (green)
- Slettafjellet, including snow park (blue)
- Familieløypa (green and blue)
- Badnakrokjen (green)
- Alphaløypa (red)
- Storslalåmløypa (black) – closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to training.
- Grebbesbakken (green)
The following lifts are available during night skiing:
- Trollbakken (magic carpet)
- Voss Gondol (mountain gondola)
- Slettafjellet (t-bar)
- Ekspressheisen (chair lift)
- Grebbesbakken (magic carpet/rolling hoop)
Opening hours evening skiing – 21/22
From 16 December 2021 – 25 March 2022
Please note: no evening skiing 24 and 31 December
- Tuesday 15:30 – 20:00
- Thursday 15:30 – 20:00
- Friday 15:30 – 21:00
Subject to change due to weather and conditions.
Please follow us on Facebook or check our daily weather report for information on open slopes.
Open cafes/restaurants during evening skiing:
- Hangurstoppen Restaurant (“Grab & Go menu” from 16.30).
- Varmestovo (kiosk products).
Lift passes evening skiing – 21/22
0 – 6 years
|Day pass + evening pass /Evening pass + day pass||670,-||495,-||Free|
|Superweekend (Friday evening + Saturday & Sunday)||1100,-||795,-||Free|
The gondola is included in all our ski passes.
If you have a season pass in Voss Resort, evening skiing is included.
Students price: NOK 250,- (remember to bring valid student ID).
Please note that kids under the age of 6 years ski for free, but need a keycard.