Evening skiing in Voss Resort
In Voss Resort you find a total of more than 10 km with floodlight slopes, including green, blue, red and black slopes.
The following slopes are floodlight during evening skiing:
- Trollbakken (green)
- Slettafjellet, including snow park (blue)
- Familieløypa (green and blue)
- Badnakrokjen (green)
- Alphaløypa (red)
- Storslalåmløypa (black) – closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to training.
- Grebbesbakken (green)
The following lifts are available during night skiing:
- Trollbakken (magic carpet)
- Voss Gondol (mountain gondola)
- Slettafjellet (t-bar)
- Ekspressheisen (chair lift)
- Grebbesbakken (magic carpet/rolling hoop)
Opening hours evening skiing – 20/21
From 7 January – 26 March
- Tuesday 15:30 – 20:00
- Thursday 15:30 – 20:00
- Friday 15:30 – 21:00
Open cafes/restaurants during evening skiing:
- Hangurstoppen Restaurant (“Grab & Go menu” from 16.30).
- Varmestovo (kiosk products).
- Storastovo is open for use of toilet facilities (the cafè is closed)
Subject to change due to weather and conditions.
Please follow us on Facebook or check our daily weather report for information on open slopes.
Lift passes evening skiing – 20/21
Due to covid-19, we have restrict visitor numbers at the ski centre this year.
Lift passes can only be purchased online. See important information regarding lift passes for the season 20/21 here.
0 – 6 years
|Day pass + evening pass /Evening pass + day pass||660,-||495,-||Free|
|Superweekend (Friday evening + Saturday & Sunday)||995,-||755,-||Free|
The gondola is included in all our ski passes (except “single trip” and “single trip summit”).
If you have a season pass in Voss Resort, evening skiing is included.
Please note that kids under the age of 6 years ski for free, but need a keycard.