Evening skiing in Voss Resort
In Voss Resort you find a total of more than 10 km with floodlight slopes, including green, blue, red and black slopes.
The following slopes are floodlight during evening skiing:
- Slettafjellet, including snow park (blue)
- Familieløypa (green and blue)
- Badnakrokjen (green)
- Alphaløypa (red)
- Storslalåmløypa (black) – closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to training.
- Grebbesbakken (green
The following lifts are available during night skiing:
- Slettafjellet (t-bar)
- Ekspressheisen (chair lift)
- Badnakrokjen (drag lift for children)
- Grebbesbakken (magic carpet/rolling hoop)
Opening hours evening skiing – 18/19
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 14th December – 15th March. Please note: no evening skiing 25th December and 1st January.
- Tuesday 15:30/16:00 – 20:00
- Thursday 15:30/16:00 – 20:00
- Friday 15:30/16:00 – 21:00
From 14th December to 23rd January, the evening skiing starts at 15:30. Therafter from 16:00.
Storastovo (cafè at Slettafjellet) will be open during evening skiing.
Lift passes evening skiing – 18/19
0 – 6 years
|Day pass + evening pass /Evening pass + day pass||610,-||460,-||Free|
|Superweekend (Friday evening + Saturday & Sunday)||935,-||700,-||Free|
If you have a season pass in Voss Resort, evening skiing is included.
Please note that kids under the age of 6 years ski for free, but need a keycard.