Season opening! The ski resort opens on Saturday!
Never before have we opened the ski resort this early! Due to cold temperatures, we have managed to produce enough snow to open parts of the ski resort on Saturday, 16 November!
Saturday 16 November: 10:00 – 15:30 (last return with the gondola at 18)
Sunday 17 November: 10:00 – 15:30 (last return with the gondola at 18)
- Voss Gondol
- Familieløypa, down to Tråstølen
- Hangurstoppen Restaurant
- Saturday: 10:00 – 17:00 (the kitchen is open until 15:30, the bar until 16:30. Closed from 17:00 due to a Christmas party)
- Sunday: 10:00 – 17:00
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 – 15:30
No aprés ski this weekend.
You can purchase your liftcard at:
- the Tourist Information at the lower station of Voss Gondol, all day
- At our ticket office in Bavallen, from 10 – 13
We have a 30% discount on lift pass this weekend.
All ski passes includes access to the gondola (with the exception of “single trip summit” and “single trip”).
How to get here
We encourage guest to use the gondola to access the ski resort. If you arrive by car, please drive all the way to Tråstølen. Please note; we do not sell ski passes at Tråstølen, and there is a limited number of parking spots.
The ski school is not open this weekend. The ski rental in Bavallen is open from 9 – 12. Further, our storage lockers are unfortunately not ready, so you cannot lock up your belongings.