About Voss Resort
Voss Resort is located in the heart of Fjord Norway, only 5 km from Voss town centre and 1 ½ hour from Bergen.
Voss Resort is one of the largest ski resorts in Western Norway. In the ski resort you’ll find a total of 23 slopes and 40 km of groomed pistes with different degrees of difficulty, hence; the ski resort offers something for everybody.
At Voss Resort, you will find:
- 40 km of groomed ski slopes with different level of difficulty
- 10 ski lifts with a total capacity of 12 000 people an hour
- 23 ski slopes, including an international giant slalom and one SuperG slope
- Great conditions and several areas for off-piste skiing
- 18 km groomed cross-country trails
- Three areas dedicated specifically for the kids: Grebbesbakken, Badnakrokjen and Vetlebakken
- Ski school and ski rental
- Two terrain parks, including one floodlit
- Snowmaking equipment to ensure snow in parts of the resort during the entire season
- 4 restaurants in the resort; Storastova at Slettafjellet, Varmestova in Bavallen, Bavallstunet and Hangursrestauranten
- Ski in/ski out accommodation
In addition to the ski resort, Voss Resort has cabins for rent throughout the year.
Here, you’ll stay in cabins with fantastic view just a few hundred meters from the mountains and ski area and in the heart of Fjord Norway.
Phone: +47 4700 4700
Voss Resort Bavallstunet